- Should Fort Collins direct additional funding to Transfort to establish 365–‐day transit service?
Yes, we need to continue working with our funding partners.
- Do you support changing the city’s residential occupancy regulations known as “You + 2?”
Yes, we should conduct affordability analysis as part of the 10–‐year study to inform consideration of “right–‐sizing” the ordinance to the safe capacity of the dwelling.
- Should Fort Collins continue fighting the federal “Free the Nipple” lawsuit regarding the city’s restrictions on women appearing topless in public?
Yes, we need to get a decision for the City’s appeal from the 10th Circuit Court.
- Should Fort Collins provide broadband services such as high–‐speed internet as a city utility?
Yes, we need to hear the recommendation from the City staff on the business case for the three options; status quo is not an option.
- Should the city do more to address disruptive behaviors in Old Town?
Yes, we need to address public right–‐of–‐way issues and safety issues for all citizens enjoying Old Town.